Training in the methods and practice of Socio-Cultural Dynamics (SCD) comprises the following areas:
- Theory of system dynamics
- Effective modeling of complex socio-cultural systems
- Meta-dialog using a conceptual-pattern thesaurus
- Classification and use of universal socio-cultural patterns
- Theory and practice applied to the Dialog-Action-Transaction (DAT) model of human behavior
Following training, the trainee will be certified as an SCD Observer.
Advanced workshops and real-world practice enable an Observer to be certified at higher levels of professional capability.